Summer 2020 Courses
NOTE: REGISTRATION FOR SUMMER 2020 WILL START MARCH 23rd, 2020
Prerequisites, Textbooks and Availability
AGRON 533 Section XW: Crop Protection (Carol Pilcher)
- Dates: May 8 - August 7, 2020 (approximate)
- Availability: 25 spots
- Prerequisites: AGRON 514
- Agrios, G. Plant Pathology. 5th ed. January 2005. Elsevier Science. Hardcover ISBN 9780120445653. eTextbook ISBN: 9780080473789.
- Pedigo, L. and Rice, M. Entomology and Pest Management. 6th ed. November 2014. Waveland Press. Hardcover & eTextbook ISBN: 9781478622857
- Note: these texts were used in AGRON 514
AGRON 594 Section XW: Practicum in Agronomy (Mark Licht)
- Dates: July 14-17, 2020, ON CAMPUS
- Availability: You will not be able to register for this class in AccessPlus. Enrollment will be determined according to number of credits completed. Students who are furthest in program have priority to attend.
- Prerequisite: AGRON 501, AGRON 502, AGRON 503, AGRON 514 (or current enrollment) Recommended: AGRON 511, AGRON 512, AGRON 513
- Text: None. Some course readings will take place prior to the practicum.
Agron 599M Section XA: Creative Component (independent study, defense)
- Prerequisite: These credits are for the semester of your defense. Please review CC Defense page.
- Permission only. Major Professor must approve defense.