You are invited to participate in a live orientation program scheduled for Wednesday, 13 July, 10:00-11:30 CST.
Zoom session recording: [pending].
Who should attend Orientation?
Typically the following students get the best benefit from attending Orientation.
- Newly admitted students
- Students who have completed 3 courses or fewer
- Students who have completed 3 semesters or fewer
What topics are covered during Orientation?
- Introduction of faculty and staff
- How to use course materials and the learning management system (Canvas)
- Learn about resources available to students
- Discuss ISU policies that pertain to MS Agronomy students
- How to learn at a distance
- Learn about the creative component
Please use the MS Agronomy online Self-Guided Orientation to set up student accounts and get familiar with program and ISU systems.