Graduate Certificate Cost
Expenses for students are a combination of tuition, delivery fees, technology fees and textbooks. Distance students are assessed resident tuition regardless of their location.
- ISU Distance Graduate Tuition: $497/credit. The Certificate has six 3-credit courses.
- College of Agriculture and Life Sciences Delivery fee: $200 for each 3-credit course. This is cost for online course delivery.
- ISU Technology Fees: depends on the number of credits/semester.
- $53.50 if 4 credits or less (one graduate course)
- $80.25 if over 4 credits (2 graduate courses)
- Textbook costs: these will vary with each course. Some courses do not require texts, and some texts are used in more than one course
Example of costs to take one 3-credit course (in U.S. dollars):
- Tuition: $1,491
- Delivery Fee: $200
- Technology Fee: $53.50
- Total: $1,744.50
Totals: students can expect to spend between $10,000 - $11,000 U.S. dollars for the Certificate program.