Graduate Certificate Curriculum
The Graduate Certificate in Agronomy is comprised of the first six courses in the Master of Science in Agronomy curriculum. These courses have been well established and have been taught for over 15 years. All six courses are required for certificate completion. Please click on each course link below to review the catalog description.
- Agron 501: Crop Growth and Development
- Agron 502: Chemistry, Physics, and Biology of Soils
- Agron 503: Climate and Crop Growth
- Agron 511: Crop Improvement
- Agron 512: Soil - Plant Environment
- Agron 514: Integrated Pest Management
Total Certificate Credits = 18
- Agronomy 501, 503 and 511 are offered Spring and Fall semesters.
- Agronomy 502 is offered Fall and alternating Spring semesters (odd years).
- Agronomy 512 and 514 are offered Spring semester.