2. Register for Classes
Before you get started, keep in mind:
- Analyze the time you have to spend on your coursework and how it will fit into your life schedule.
- You could be spending 8-12 hours/week/class to get through the course materials and complete lesson requirements
- Course materials do not include recorded lectures. You will need time to read through all material and use the built-in comprehension activities.
- You will be expected to participate in discussions during the week of a lesson. Your participation cannot be restricted to weekends.
- You most likely will need to sacrifice other activities to focus on coursework. Courses should not be considered an add-on to an already busy schedule.
Tools for course planning:
- Course descriptions: MS Agronomy Curriculum*
- What to expect for course requirements: Course workload summary*
* Agronomy Graduate Certificate Students: Your courses are 501, 502, 503, 511, 512, 514
Please continue to the next section: Registration Prep